We’re just 10 days away from the second annual Y’all Connect Presented by Alabama Power. A few updates from the trenches …
• Our terrific crew of volunteers, led by our wonderful coordinator Rebecca Dobrinski, met Monday evening. I’m so proud of Rebecca, not just for the work she’s done for Y’all Connect but for our fair city.
We have several familiar faces and many brand new ones. I can’t wait for you to meet them June 13, because these volunteers embody the warmth and hospitality of Birmingham.
• The program is almost ready, as shown above. Needs a little color though …
• The prize stash has great items, including MailChimp gear and … well, don’t want to give away any surprises. I mean, we do want to give them away, but not the special secret bonus. Not yet.
(If your company has a potential big-ticket door prize, valued at $200 and up, contact me. Our closing announcements ceremony includes the highly anticipated drawing for super cool items.)
• Our blog post for next week could focus on tips for attendees of tech conferences. If you have an idea, please leave a comment below.
• One last thing: Because several people asked nicely, we re-opened ticket sales for just a few days. If you missed out earlier, here’s one last opportunity to come to Y’all Connect. (No more discounts available, except for our newsletter subscribers and ebook fans.)
Regular tickets are $129,
and a scant few VIP tickets left are $199 …