Y’all Connect is an annual digital marketing conference in Birmingham, Ala. The event has spawned a series of instructional videos from the nation’s digital marketing experts. The mission is to give you practical takeaways in corporate storytelling.
The 2017 edition takes place Aug. 11 at Rosewood Hall. Buy your tickets.
Some 250 people attended the most recent conference.
Our story: The good folks of Birmingham dreamed of a way to show off its talented practitioners of digital storytelling. They knew that theirs was a land of hospitality and warmth. What better way to bring the people together than with a gathering in the Magic City to share ideas and more.
The curious came from near and far, to see what was buzzing down South …
Because businesses have more options than ever — not only to market themselves, but to interact with consumers and fans — they must stand out with their unique stories.
Who should participate:
- CEOs: Whether you oversee 10,000 employees or just one, you can lead the charge in defining your digital outreach.
- Marketing / communications officers: Learn the tips, tools and takeaways that will help your brand reach maximum visibility and interactivity.
- Content management professionals: The next wave in marketing isn’t limited to sales but includes good, relevant information in niche areas.
- Bloggers / social media professionals: Meet your future clients, employers and colleagues in one place.
What to expect:
- Learning from the best. The speakers will provide the latest tested ways to use your website, your social media channels and more to tell your company story to a receptive audience.
- Practical takeaways. Theoretical is fine and dandy, but you will leave with ideas you can put to use immediately. What good is a bunch of seminars if you can’t help your colleagues, company and customers succeed? Just look at our sessions.
- Southern hospitality. Birmingham isn’t just a technological leader but also home to a wide array of friendly faces, superior dining and fun attractions for your visit.
Communications consultant and Birmingham native Wade Kwon is conference director. Learn more about him and his team on the Staff page.