STREAMING/DOWNLOADABLE VIDEO. Online troublemakers come in many different variations. Some are simply disgruntled individuals who have a complaint and want to be heard. Others wreak havoc online because they enjoy getting a strong and emotional reactions out of you. Still others are intent on intentionally doing damage to your company or brand.
Knowing how to deal effectively with each type of online antagonist is paramount in today’s online business climate.
- • Learn how to identify each different type of online antagonist.
- • Find out what makes each of the different types of antagonists tick.
- • Learn how to best manage each of the different type of antagonist.
- • Develop the emotional management skills that allow you to stay in control when the attackers come after you.
Note: This video is a narrated slideshow, featuring Andrea’s instructional slides and audio from her Y’all Connect seminar.
Recorded July 23, 2013.
Our guests said …
- • “Easy to listen and very informative.”
- • “She knows the stuff. Explains thoughts clearly.”
- • “Very legit speaker and not sales-pitchy.”
Clip: What to do when facing a potentially sensitive situation
Clip: Four tactics to try when facing difficult situations and people on the Web
Clip: Some ways to sniff out imposters hiding in your online community