STREAMING/DOWNLOADABLE VIDEO. Content marketing and social media are the cornerstones of any inbound marketing (and integrated marketing) strategy. As brands and agencies rush to create branded content, they are often realizing that great content alone isn’t enough.
Some 76 percent of marketers who have strategic SEO campaigns in place also invest in the development of branded content as part of an inbound marketing strategy. Inbound marketing has been predicted to eclipse any other kind of marketing efforts by 2015 (and we think that sooner is probably a safe bet). So if you want to know more about using content marketing and a solid content strategy paired with the power of social media channels to get eyeballs to your content, this is the session for you.
- • Learn how high growth companies (large and small) are using inbound marketing to drive leads and sales in both B2B and B2C markets.
- • The Power of Data: How to use analytics to drive your content and social strategies.
- • Tactics for identifying your most effective corporate assets and strategies for using them.
- • How to utilize your internal resources to help create effective content.
- • Learn how to give your content legs (and make your team feel like they’re a bunch of superstars).
- • Tracking and Measurement. Data is a critical component of the social and content marketing efforts. Learn how to create monthly reports that will help you monitor and track the effectiveness of your efforts and use this data to guide your strategy moving forward.
Filmed July 23, 2013.
Our guests said …
- • “She gave perspective from the inside of an ad agency — good stuff.”
- • “Felt like ‘real’ useful business advice.”
- • “Shelly is savvy and her presentation included data that was very compelling! Starting with data and website — great advice.”
Clip: The most important online tactics and challenges for businesses.
Clip: What the heck is inbound marketing?
Clip: How high-growth firms win online