STREAMING/DOWNLOADABLE VIDEO. They’re the largest generation ever and only half of the 100 million Millennials are in the workforce, yet their presence is affecting our work and consumer cultures at nearly every level. Get ready to discover what makes, motivates and moves this massive generation and why it matters to you, your brand and your bottom line.
In a fast-pace session, you’ll learn who Millennials are and what’s shaped their outlook and habits. You’ll discover how they’re shaping the culture of work, shifting our interactions, using technology and reinventing how stories are told.
- • Learn just who is a Millennial and what makes who they are.
- • Learn why Millennials matter to you, your brand and your bottom line.
- • Better understand the Millennial mind-set at work and takeaway real-world tips for managing, motivating and working with them.
- • Better understand the Millennials mind-set as a consumer and takeaway insights to help your stories and your messages reach and resonate.
Filmed July 23, 2013.
Our guests said …
- • “The info is so interesting, and Jenny is an excellent speaker.”
- • “So informative! I understand myself better now as a 20-year-old millennial!”
- • “She incorporated so many great examples.”
Clip: Why should we understand millennials?
Clip: Millennials and their relationship to technology
Clip: The entrepreneurial spirit in millennials