STREAMING/DOWNLOADABLE VIDEO. Ask 100 people to define social media and you’d likely get 100 different answers. The ways in which consumers engage with these platforms can vary drastically. This makes it more critical than ever for brands to understand the right way to engage audiences and humanize their brand.
Although most brands have adopted social media to help promote their offerings, many push their content in a mechanical way that just doesn’t feel authentic to consumers. Brands need to add a human element to their social media efforts to really connect with the modern-day consumer. By humanizing these interactions and maintaining a consumer-focused approach, brands can evoke genuine emotions with their customers and create brand loyalty.
- • Learn how to eliminate the automation between you and your customers: A human voice speaks from the heart, tweets with passion and responds in real time.
- • Understand what it means to use human metrics when humanizing your brand and why it’s important.
- • Learn how to use the tools of social media to make friends with your community, and as a result, how to create customers out of those friendships.
Filmed June 13, 2014.
Our guests said …
- • “Ramon was so energetic and passionate! The info was very informative!”
- • “Excellent use of real world examples to demonstrate how to leverage social media.”
- • “I enjoyed learning how introducing customers know the face behind the brand can translate to social success.”
Clip: Five questions to help connect your company to your customers
Clip: How attitude makes all the difference in standing out as a brand to customers
Clip: What it takes to give memorable service to unhappy customers, a lesson in #RamonWOW
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!![chained_products]