STREAMING/DOWNLOADABLE VIDEO. More and more people are talking about you and your organization online. They can also easily find out what others are saying about your business, whether it’s good or bad. Sometimes, they’re unable to tell the difference between what’s true or what’s simply an opinion or even a lie.
With millions of active users online, it’s no surprise that online misunderstandings, reputational harm and public relations disasters are commonplace. Knowing how to actively mitigate against these problems is vital in today’s global environment.
- • Execute your conflict inventory and assessment.
- • Clearly identify your specific online conflict management goals.
- • Determine whether you need to bury negative information about your organization.
- • Create your unique social media conflict resolution response flow chart.
- • Draft a robust employee social media policy.
Filmed July 23, 2013.
Our guests said …
- • “She is very informed and organized.”
- • “Wealth of knowledge.”
- • “Great info.”
Clip: Getting started on a social media policy
Clip: Critical buy-in within organizations for online conflict management
Clip: Creating a social media response flow chart