Our big event, Y’all Connect Presented by Alabama Power, is just a few days away. But what to do after we wind down …
This is Birmingham, and we have lots to see and do. Whether or not you’re coming to our conference, get out this Friday evening for fun and mischief.
Grab dinner at nearby Uptown’s six restaurants.
Go full country with Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks at the BJCC Legacy Arena.
Cheer on the Barons as they face the Chattanooga Lookouts at Regions Field.
Groove along with Pizzazz at Ona’s Music Room at Pepper Place in Lakeview.
Be seen at the kickoff of Art on the Rocks at the Birmingham Museum of Art.
Take in a local production:
- “Becoming Dr. Ruth” at Terrific New Theatre [June 12 is sold out];
- “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” at Virginia Samford Theatre;
- “Mama Won’t Fly” at South City Theatre;
- “Mr. Marmalade” at Theatre Downtown;
- “Tribes” at Birmingham Festival Theatre.
Storm the castle at “Monty Python and the Holy Grail,” the premiere of the Alabama Theatre’s 2015 Summer Film Series.
We’ll see you on the town this weekend!
Get the free Y’all Connect newsletter for tips and
advice on marketing, social media and more …