Video: Laura Creekmore shares examples of how simple user stories can lead
to great targeted content.
Anyone can create content. Laura Creekmore wants marketers to take the time to know their audience thoroughly.
She shares a number of ways to research what users and customers want, and how to ensure your content is up to the task.
Laura’s presentation at Y’all Connect Presented by Alabama Power, “Understanding Your Audience’s Content Need,” even includes a list of additional recommended reading … [aff. links]
- “Content Strategy at Work”
- “Interviewing Users”
- “Search Analytics for Your Site”
- “How to Measure Anything”
And our guests praised her work:
- “Very informative! Answered a lot of questions.”
- “It was super useful and gave me tools to understand my audience.”
- “Awesome. Laura is a great presenter with great content. Outstanding.“
Check out these clips to learn more about audience research as well as content development.
You can purchase the hourlong video of her full seminar for just $19.
Video: Laura Creekmore explains a card sort and how it aids
in development of site content.
Video: Laura Creekmore discusses how to know your audience when creating content.